Friday, March 28, 2014

Book Lovin' Babe

Previously on Imperfect is Beautiful..


Aren't just there moments in your life when you finish a book and you sigh and think, "I want to read that again."?

That's the power of a book. And being an eighteen year old girl who has read more books that the hair follicles on her hair, I know all about it. Funny thing, I first loved writing before I loved reading. Maybe it was because we didn't have a proper bookstore in our city when I was younger. All I had were my mother's monthly Reader's Digest, and a few Sweetvalley High books. But once I got into college three years ago and two bookstores opened up in the city, I piled up on books. And when I discovered e-books, I read more.


Addicted? Yes.

But one day though, I'd love to read my own book like I've never seen it before. Like I just bought the book for the heck of it, forgetting that I even wrote it.

Now that I've read 600 or so books, I'd love to read more. So I'm going to try and do some book reviews. Free books for my opinion sounds like a great idea.

Another reason I'm going to be a book blogger is that I'm taking a pause from posting my stories and poems online. Every writing competition seems to require that every entry has to be unpublished, so I'm going to take a break for a while. But fear not! Whenever I get published, I'd post it here immediately!

Here's my new blog, Book Lovin' Babe! I'm still working out the kinks :) 

Now off to more reading!



Care to recommend me to author's who'd like to get their books reviewed? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment